THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 2, 2009

8 Years?!?!?!?!

As I am getting ready for class tonight, I have to sit back and think how far I have come. Most of you know, I had Chase at a young age, (19) and I was just trying to get by. I started going to Delta in 2000 and then things got harder and I had to work 2 jobs. Being a single parent is not easy and I bow down to those who do it with no help. I know I am thankful everyday that my family was there by myside. But I didn't quit, as soon my luck turned around and GM knocked on my door, I went right back to school. So yes, if you add that up, I have been going to college, ummm around 8 years.
I can remember days sitting in class thinking, oh my I am the oldest one in this class, what am I doing here. But I kept my head up, because I knew I had to do this. Now 8 years later, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! I will receive my Bachelors in December! Two more semesters!
And I don't plan on stopping there!
So tonight's class is Interpersonal Communication. It is one of my favorite classes so far. Communication is so important in any relationship you have. You have to be able to communicate to be effective in anything you do. College has been really good to me. I have found out more about myself, about who I am, and what I really want to become. Not so much as a profession, but the kind of person I want to be for husband and my son.
Well off to class. I have a presentation to do tonight on communication through email! Cross your fingers I do good!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment