THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, June 29, 2009

Okay, so I'm back! I am going to try real hard to devote time to this everyday! I have manage to spiff up my page (is that a word?) and add some wedding pics. Enjoy!!



What's new Allison??

Well some of you got to read my wedding blog I had during the planning and saw the joy that I had doing it. I absoulutly loved planning my wedding. I really do feel like I missed my calling! Maybe someday I will get into the event planning business. ( Add that to my list!) I could go on and on about my wedding and how perfect it was, but I won't. Let me just say, we are truly blessed! I might blog about it from time to time, but if you have any questions, just ask!! If you have anything you need help with planning, ask! I would be more than willing to do it, and for free!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment