THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away!!

Rain, again? Haven't we had enough these last couple of months? I guess it is good because my flowers got watered, and I didn't have to do it!! Yeah, one last thing!! Since being laid off, I really was able to work more in my yard and plant more flowers. Usually I don't have time. (imagine that!) This year we (me and the hubby) managed to re-landscape the front yard and put all stones in instead mulch. I found the little squirrels have been taking my mulch and building their nest with it. Along with our snowman's scarf from this year's frosty. Oh, yeah, I was sitting at my desk and all of a sudden I see a scarf flying in the air, and then up the tree! Poor frosty, his neck was cold til the sun came out.
Do you find yourself sleepy when it rains? I do! I sure do sleep good when it is raining. I wonder if it rained all last night? When I sleep good, I snore. I can't help it and I'm not ashamed. I mean everyone snores once in awhile, right? (mmmmm) Well I was just informed I yelled at my husband last night. I don't recall this, but he claims I did. (I'll just agree) He says he woke me up and said, "Honey turnover, you're snoring." And I precede to yell, "Oh, wow, Allison is snoring, big surprise! Newflash!! Allison's snoring!!" Then, I turned on my belly, and was out. How funny is that. =]

2 Comments:

  1. Nicole said...
    I'm following you, are you following me????
    Allison said...
    I am following you!!

Post a Comment